Losers offers a rental program that provides an instrument to the musician that meets or exceeds the standards required by the music educator and student. Our dedication to matching the student to the instrument insures that the student's efforts and advancement are optimized. We only rent educator-approved instruments and all of our instruments are shop checked/play tested before they are issued out.
Benefits of our Program:
- Monthly payments (less maintenance fees and tax) apply toward the purchase of the instrument on the contract or a step up instrument.
- The rental contract can be cancelled at any time, with no penalty fees, by returning the instrument to the music teacher and contacting us to pick it up at the school or return it to our store. Size changes within the same category level of the instrument can be accomplished with no change in the contract agreement for monthly fees or total cost of the instrument.
- Service Includes:
- Convenient automatic debiting of monthly charges from credit card
- Weekly visits to educational programs
- Loaner instrument given at no charge and the switch is done at school
- Pickup and delivery of instrument repairs with the schools on our weekly schedule
- Facilitating a professional instrument selection process to be done at school with the student's teacher.
Service and Maintenance
Losers will maintain the instrument on a current contract in excellent playing condition. This includes necessary playing condition adjustments, cleaning, pad replacement, string replacement, bow rehair or replacement, slide alignment, bridge replacement, and peg replacement.
RENT NOW! Click on the links below to reach your schools instruments book and accessories
The schools are categorized by school names, not the district.